Hotties Heatlogs - made in the UK from 100% renewable clean wood. They are denser and drier than other Heatlogs or Pinikay imported briquettes and do not expand or crumble, giving off a powerful and reliable heat every time.
Manufactured in the UK from renewable clean wood residues.
- Easy and clean to handle, easy to stack/store
- Suitable for all stoves, log burners, firepits and chimineas
- Reliable flame with assured warmth. Once you use them, you'll always probably want to use them
- Easy to light, they burn well, throw off great heat and are safe (no expansion during burning)
- Low ash residue (0.5 - 0.7%) with no soot They help keep stoves, cassette fires and chimneys clean
- Low moisture content - normally less than 5% (The average wood log moisture content is between 25% and 50%)
- No spitting or sparking
- Great used alone or mixed with regular fuel type
- Log dimensions: 70mm x 200mm length