HOTTIES Home /
How to use HOTTIES /
How HOTTIES are Made /
More About HOTTIES /
How to use HOTTIES
HOTTIES heatlogs are clean and convenient to store (store in the dry) and use.
You can mix Hotties with wood or coal or use them by themselves. The manufacturing process means they retain their shape during burning and do not expand, therefore they last significantly longer during burning than inferior types of compressed wood fuel. They are also safer to burn with no expansion or cracking.
- they give off a very bright light and are hot
- the heat was impressive with very little ash
- they burn really well and with a cheerful flame
- I use the hole in the middle to move Hotties on the fire
- they stack well and are easy to light.
Using our firewood
Please follow the simple instructions below when lighting your hotties and barbies. These simple steps will help optimise our product performance.