Hotspot heatbond fixative
is a non-toxic fixative that has been formulated especially for bonding sealing rope (fiberglass or ceramic) onto solid fuel stoves or cookers.
· Easy to apply and just as easy to remove when rope needs replacing
· Contains no solvents
· Can be used in confined spaces
· Heat resistant to 900?C
· Compatible with most solid stove/cooker surfaces.
· Shake the bottle well before use, especially in case of prolonged storage as the product may settle.
· Make sure that the groove is clean and free from grease.
· Apply the adhesive to the groove with a small brush. Then press the sealing rope firmly into place.
· In case of a mistake, just pull out the sealing rope and start again
· Let it rest for 15 minutes before closing doors. The heat from the appliance will do the rest.
· In case of lack of heat, allow it to rest for 24 hours to dry completely.
Visit our website’s shop section to place your order.