Hotties or compressed wood chips are a clean and fuel-efficient alternative to logs. There are several attributes of hotties that make these a better alternative when compared to logs.
• Woodchips are made from 100% renewable, clean recycled wood, making them very environmentally friendly.
• They are denser and drier when compared to a traditional log.
• Hotties do not expand or crumble and give off more heat every time.
• These are easy and clean to handle.
• Since they are cut into neat square logs that are 8 inches long, these are easy and tidy to stack up and store.
• These are suitable for all stoves, log burners, fire pits, and chimneys.
• Woodchips do not spit or spark, so are a safe alternative to use.
• Clean burning ultimately means low ash residue, less soot, clean stoves, cassette fires, and clean chimneys.
• Since the moisture content is less than 5%, Hotties are easy to light, burn well and have a good heat output.
• Great to use independently or mixed with regular fuel.
At Four Seasons Fuel, we offer these at competitive prices. 5 packs of logs start at £32.50, and the prices reduce further as you buy in bulk. Visit our website
for more details.