• Heat logs make a great alternative to solid fuels.
• Heat logs offer you great value for money.
• Heat logs make a sustainable choice, as these are produced from hardwood sawdust, waste shavings and woodchips.
• The carbon emission from these is less than from wood.
• They give out 40 to 50% more heat than logs.
• Heat logs make a cleaner fuel option as compared to seasoned firewood.
• These leave hardly any residue behind in the form of ash.
• Heat logs rarely sizzle or spit making them the ideal choice for open fireplaces.
• The wood briquettes for ease of use are pressed into special blocks. Lighting them up is hassle free.
• These contain less moisture because of which these burn longer too.
• Storage is easy since these are lightweight. These are more or less evenly sized and compact and the heat output is even too.
See our great range of heat logs,
wood briquettes and even coffee logs
for our full range of winter fuels