The fire lighters that we recommend are made from 100% natural wood shavings sourced from responsibly managed forests. These have outstanding lighting properties and are suitable for lighting various materials without the need for paper.
Here are a few reasons why these make the best choice:
· These are 100% natural
· Provide the easiest way to start fires
· Produce a strong flame which helps light your fire or stove quickly and easily
· Long-standing burning time with a single roll burning for up to 10 minutes
· Wood wool firelighters are a natural handmade product and free of any dangerous chemical substances
· Ecological and environmentally-friendly
· Can be stored indoors
· Clean and natural alternative to petrol smelling firelighters
· Free of chemicals or adulterants.
· Completely non-toxic
· DEFRA approved
· Do not taint your food with chemicals or unpleasant odours
· Are extremely effective and one firelighter will light coal, wood briquettes or large firewood logs
Use these firelighters
· Lighting grills
· Wooden stoves
· Outdoor fireplaces
· Fire pits
· BBQs, grills & pizza ovens
· Camp fires
As well as our in-house Four Seasons wood wool firelighter brand, we also have our Burner Fire Starter
which contains 100 sachets of hot burning solvent-free lighter material for open fires & BBQs. We also stock conventional paraffin-based firelighters; these are the most cost-effective and work effectively. However, do consider the more environmentally friendly alternatives we offer! Visit us to learn more.