HOTTIES Heatlogs - Made from compressed, dried recycled clean wood they are very hot burning, clean, easy to handle and fit into even the smaller wood burning stoves. See more about Hotties.
NUGGET BRIQUETTES- produced from recycled English Woodland OAK sawdust which comes from local saw mills around the UK. The nuggets out strips the performance of any other imported briquettes as they burn extremely effiicently; burn very hot with a low carbon foortprint and are very cost effective. Clean and cost effective alternative to using kiln dried or seasoned logs.
These fuel logs are 55mm in diameter and mostly between 30mm and 90mm in length, with each bag pack weighs approximately 10kgs.
More about Eco Briquettes:-
- Clean and easy to store
- Perfect for burning on open fires, multi-fuel stoves, wood burners
- Eco nugget contains no artificial additives just natural wood product
- Low moisture content of approx. 10%
- They maintain a notably high heat output and burn for a long time with low ash levels and emissions
- Cleaner and greener way to heat your home
- They are extremely dry and highly calorific They are easy to light with a small amount of kindling
- They heat up very quickly and get reach high temperatures within 10 minutes
- An efficient burn that produces very and lower residues, which means cleaner chimneys and flues
- Useful for summers as well as winters. In summer nights for use in chimeneas, open fire pits and Glamping sites etc
The nuggets gives off a warm healthy flame at the beginning of the burn cycle and will typically burn for many hours. In a closed appliance or stove with air controls closed down, they will provide plenty of heat and glow.